The two companies implement actions that inform and educate both motorway users and the general public on road safety issues. In 2018, the following actions were implemented:
- Road safety educational programs: 2,815 students were educated through the interactive seminar "Eyes Open on the Road" and 4,724 students attended the educational play "Attikoulis". Moreover, by the end of 2018, 68,900 children from all over Greece have attended the Traffic Safety Program, applied in collaboration with IOAS, “In Traffic with Safety”.
- Radio spots for road safety.
- Donations to NGOs of €10,025.
- Grants to schools and other institutions: PC, heating oil, clothing, air tickets for participation in robotics competitions, etc.
- Repairs to school buildings, for which the companies undertook the cost of materials, while the employees volunteered to contribute with their work.
- Updates via Variable Message Signs (VMS), in collaboration with the association "The Smile of the Child". The program is implemented under the Amber Alert National Emergency Response Plan.
- Collaborations with most of the organisations that promote road safety in our country and abroad. Some of them are: the National Road Safety Committee, the Hellenic Federation of Transportation Engineers, the Children's Trauma Association, the EFTHYTA, the Road Safety Institute Panos Mylonas (RSI) and many more.
- Participation of company executives as members of committees of national and international bodies defining the international standards of transport and motorway operation, such as HELLASTRON, the European Association of Toll Roads (Association Européenne des Concessionnaires d'Autoroutes et d'Ouvrages à Péage - ASECAP), the US National Transport Research Board Committee (TRB) and the International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association (IBTTA).
- Partnerships and support of Universities and, generally, educational organisations.
Finally, both companies support several artistic events. In 2018, the companies supported the 24th Athens International Film Festival, "Opening Nights", and the 8th Athens Open Air Film Festival.